Teak is the hardest, most durable and strongest of the hardwoods, making it the perfect material for wood flooring. Teak wood flooring is beautiful and has a honey brown color. Over time it will age naturally into an elegant patina grey.
Wood species: Burma teak
Grade: Select Grade
Finish: UV lacquer,smooth;
Moisture Content: 8-12%;
Plywood: Eucalyptus/fir/poplar mixed plywood(birch plywood is available also);
Formaldehyde emission: CARB standard;
Certificates: ISO9001, CARB, CE;
Other wood species: American Walnut,White Oak,Ipe, Tigerwood, Hickory, Meranti, Cherry, Sapele, Maple, Birch, Elm,etc.
Customized sizes are available.
1. Teak flooring is wear resistant. It is one of the few woods in the world containing a natural oil which repels water, keeping it from warping, cracking or becoming brittle.
2. Teak flooring is pest resistant. The same resins and oils that protect against weather, also serve as repellents against insects like termites and marine borers.
3. Teak flooring is low maintenance. With the wood's high oil content teak will fade to a beautiful even colored patina and will not look patchy or black.
4. Teak flooring lasts lifetime.
5. Teak flooring is quite beautiful.