Ash is amazingly wide and long allowing room for the uniqueness of its meandering grain. When finished naturally, you can expect many variations of color from cream, to light blonde, to rich nutty brown hues. Ash also stains very well and due to its lack of tannins, tends to have more neutral and natural hues making it easier to achieve certain color tones.
3 Layers or Multi Layers engineered Brown Ash engineered wooden flooring
|Specification||1) Wood Specie||Ash|
|3) Joint||Tongue&groove or click system|
|4) Surface treatment||Brushed, stained color is free of charge|
|6) Certificate||ISO9001 / ISO14001 / CE / FSC / SGS|
|10) Warranty||25 years under proper maintanence|
|Available surface treatment|
chemical reactive stained,smooth etc
1)Easy installation: Glue and nail down and floating;
2)Engineered flooring is suitable for heating flooring;
Here are a few suggestions for keeping Ash hardwood flooring looking like new.
• A heavy-duty welcome mat can help to keep dirt and stones from scratching your floors.
• Encouraging guests to take off their shoes will help to keep your Ash hardwood flooring pristine.
• Protecting your floor from moisture with a bathmat, a mat at the kitchen sink or a protective mat by the back door can help to avoid water damage.
• Keep humidity levels between 30% and 55% inside the home to prevent against excessive movement in your planks.
• Trim your pets’ nails frequently or use runner rugs to protect your floors.
• Use a touchup pen to address specific spots of wear.