Teak is considered to be the world's most valuable and versatile hardwood. The rare beauty of teak, its rich golden brown luster, decorative grain and unique properties or strength, stability, resistance to wear have made it the most demanded wood for marine use. Teak is known as the King of Woods.
1) species available: White Oak, Red Oak, Ash, Maple,walnut, Sapele, Jatoba, Brazilian Cherry, Birch, Elm,
Merbau, Balsamo(Santos Mahogany),Teak,Cumaru(Brazlilian Teak) okan, Acacia, Chinese Maple,
Chinese Walnut, American Cherry, dahoma, iroko, kasai/tuan, ipe, etc
2) Flooring type: engineered wood flooring(3-layers/multi-layers)
3) Lock system: T & G
4) Moisture: 8-12% according to destination will be a little different
5) Main size: 300-1200MM * 30-150MM
Thickness: 10-22MM (top layer: 0.6-6MM)
other sizes can be produced according to the orders.
6) Finish: unfinished or prefinished with UV lacquer/natural oil
7) Surface treatment: handscraped, water washed, embossed, brushed,distressed, smoked, carbonized,
8) Gloss: Matt/semi-gloss/high gloss
9) Grade: A/B or A/B/C/ CD
10) Environment standard: E0, E1, JAS”F4”star, CARB II
Advantage of teak engineered herringbone flooring
Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
Available in many different sizes, colors and styles.
Easy and fast to install.
Superior wearing &scratch resistance.
Fresh texture and feeling as massive parquet
Better dimension stability than massive parquet floors.