Oak has been a flooring choice for years, it is an excellent material for your home and office, especially when it comes to the floor. High-quality oak hardwood flooring looks great and increase the value of your property.
Engineered oak floorboards are made of oak. Engineered oak flooring combines a top layer of oak wood that is bonded to multiple plies of softwood that affords uniformity and dimensional stability. Engineered oak flooring is sold in a variety of edge profiles including tongue-and groove and “click” flooring whose planks interlock together. Engineered oak flooring may be nailed or stapled to the subfloor or in some products it is installed as a floating floor over the subfloor.
The advantages of Oak engineered wood floors
– Home Value: Oak is considered a high end material, and people who see an oak floor will instantly put a higher value on your home.
– Appearance: Oak is very beautiful and it makes any room classy and sophisticated with the right interior designing.
– Durability: Oak floors are resistant to wear and tear, fungus and insects, splitting and white oak does not absorb liquid, which makes it ideal for any rooms with a propensity to leak liquid. Treat it with a high-quality finish and your floors will last a very long time.
– Maintenance: Just sweep the floor consistently and occasionally mop the floor with a reagent specifically for cleaning oak will keep the oak at its form and will prolong the lifespan of it.
– Eco-friendly: As a natural material, the oak is special because it can resist the insect attacks and can be engineered to resist moisture resulted from the movement.