Oak flooring offers a timeless look that homeowners love. With its distinctive grain and warm colors, oak has an appeal that feels right at home in any room and with any decoration. In addition to adding warmth and character, the longevity and durability of oak hardwood flooring adds value to your home. The durability of red oak and white oak makes either one a good choice for areas in your home that get lots of traffic.
125mm, 154mm, 190mm, 220mm,240mm,etc, Customized
300~1900mm, etc, Customized
UV lacquer, Nature Oil, Customized
Hand scraped products have a beautifully natural look about them for an authentic wood appearance and texture. Multi-ply backed products such as this are also hugely resilient to temperature and humidity change which means that they can be laid in most rooms in the home, including conservatories, with the only exception being the bathroom.
The micro beveled edges on this flooring add depth and definition, meaning they make a room look larger, but aren’t as extreme as other beveled edges. This means dirt will not collect as much between planks. The fact this floor is oak also adds atmosphere to a room - the grain and knots add elegance, whereas the shade fits in with modern dark and wooden decor.
1. Top veneer can be choosed by acacia, oak, teak, maple
2. It is multilayer construction, the base plywood is eucalyptus.
3. The gule is E0, E1 standard
4. It is tongue and Groove flooring system
5. Full Win Engineered flooring is 100% wood.
6. Grade : A, AB, or ABC can be offered
7. Thickness: 12mm, 14mm, 15mm
8. Top Veneer thickness: 2mm/3mm/4mm
9.Length: RL 310-1210mm, fixed length or customizable