Top Quality White Washed Oak Engineered Flooring For Home Decoration
Euro Oak Wood
Oak + eucalyptus/poplar plywood
0.5mm-4.0mm oak wood veneer
T & G with micro bevel
8-12% according to destination will be a little different
handscraped, water washed, embossed, brushed, distressed, chemical treatment
Engineered flooring consists of REAL hardwood layers with either a plywood or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home.
With plywood engineered products, hardwood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next,resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring works well in any climate -including high-moisture or extremely dry areas.
1.Top veneer: Oak.
♦ Damp-proof and water-proof
♦ More stable, energy-saving and healthy
♦ Rot-proof and wear resistant
♦ Natural and environment friendly
The micro beveled edges on this flooring add depth and definition, meaning they make a room look larger, but aren’t as extreme as other beveled edges. This means dirt will not collect as much between planks. The fact this floor is oak also adds atmosphere to a room - the grain and knots add elegance, whereas the shade fits in with modern dark and wooden decor.
All of the products will pass the following tests before they leave our factory:
1. Abrasion Resistance-To check the abrasion of the coating
2. Boiling test-To test if delamination occurred
3. Environment Chamber Test-To check if crack or distortion occurred under extreme temperature and humidity
4. Crosshatch Adhesion Test-To check the surface adhesion level.
5. Formaldehyde Test-To make sure the formaldehyde emmision is matching the Europe or USA standard.
6. Moisture content-To check the moisture percentage in the wood.