F17 Grade Plywood
There is a increasing demand for the F17 formply in Australian construction industry. A lot of new projects is going on in the city of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Any kind of concrete formwork will require a lot of consumption of F17 formply, which is certified by Australian authority.
1) lightweight: better be used for high building and bridge construction
2) No warp, no distortin, no cleft, well water -resistant, long playing used and recycled
3) Do concrete: beautiful and slippy surface, take out the second plaster, which can save 30%
4) cauterization-resistant, the concrete surface with no polluting
5) well heat preservation, in favor winter construction
6) well construction capability
7). Re-use many times: It can be used for many times if stocked correctly
8). Good thermal insulation: It is good for construction in Winter that it can be used as
template for curved surface.
9). Good construction performance: It is better than bamboo plywood and small
China is emerging as a major supplier of the world’s film faced plywood. This is mainly because of the abundant forest resources of this country. It makes the plywood business profitable by using the indigenous poplar and hardwood. The phenolic coated film is essential for making a good concrete plywood sheet.