Plywood is a sheet material made from layers of rotary or peeled wood veneer, which are paved perpendicularly with adjacent layers then joint closely by grades of glue and times of hot press.
It’s an effective alternative to solid wood.
1. Size: 1220*2440,1250*2500 (customized)
2. Thickness: 2.5-30mm
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.3mm (<=9mm) +/-0.5mm(>=10mm)
3. Core: poplar mostly , pine, birch, hardwood, combi etc
4. Face and Back: okoume, poplar, pine, birch, ash, bintangor, oak and so on & Technical Veneer etc
5. Glue: E2 and MR mostly
6. Grade: BB/BB, BB/CC, CC/DD, or as per your request.
7. MC: 6-14%
8. Density: 500~ 600kgs/m3
9. Formaldehyde release:E0≤0.5mg/L,E1≤1mg/L,E2≤5mg/L
10. Delivery Time: 15-20 days after getting the deposit or copy of L/C.
Features & Advantages:
1) flexible, inexpensive, workable and re-usable.
2) resistance to cracking, shrinkage, splitting, and twisting/warping, used instead of plain wood.
3) high degree of strength and very hard to bend.